Travel time is
- Fares on P&O English Channel Ferries – are much cheaper compared to crossing the English Channel by Train.
- £27 each way, return on any day, Car and up to 9 passengers. Ideal because of the flexibility
- £29 return on the same day. A day trip package.
- £15 per Pet per direction (£30 return), your pet can join you with the PETS scheme.
- £10 return, Car and up to 2 passengers with the Car Park Shopper – mini cruise. Park on board, shop till you drop ( Staff are happy to help you with loading your car ). Return without getting off in Calais.
- Special offers Here
- How to book /p>
- Online www.poferries.com
- By phone 08716645645
Ferries operate between 01:15 am and 23:55 pm
Up to 25 sailings a day (With a dedicated fleet of 7 ships for Dover – Calais route)
- 90 minutes – Dover to Calais (or vice versa), about 3 times slower than Eurotunnel.
- 3½ hours – Round trip, Car Park Shopper Mini Cruise.
Ideal for Foot passengers / Cars / Pets – Much more flexible than either Eurotunnel or Eurostar.
For Pets – Pets must remain in your car at all times during the channel crossing. If you are a Foot passenger then you must provide a lockable container for your Pet. Please see Section 7 of Terms and conditions for Pets and Taking your pet.
English Channel Ferries route Calais to Dover and back.
- Vehicle check in at least 30 minutes before departure.
- Foot passenger check-in at least 45 minutes before departure.
- If you are traveling with a Pet, check-in at least 1 hour before departure.
Very pleasant onboard atmosphere on P&O English Channel Ferries.
- Port is at Travel Centre, Eastern Docks, Dover Kent, CT16 1JA
- By Car, Join the ‘Vehicles with Reservations’ lane to access the check-in booths.
- By train , nearest station is Dover Priory – 1.5 miles from Port
- National Express operates a regular coach service
- Terminal Est, Car Ferry, Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie de Calais, 24, Boulevard des Alliés 62100 Calais
- By car – Direct drive away access to the motorway. Under 3 hours drive to Paris.
- By Bus – For foot passengers’ bus, operates between 10am and 8pm, from the port to Place d’Armes ( Centre of Calais ) and the railway station on request. £1 (€1.50) per passenger per direction. Regular train services from the central station to to Gard du Nord Paris and other main towns and cities.
Experience is similar to a comfortable train journey in any European city,
- Lovely sea views in fresh air. A range of restaurants from full waiter service to self-service, seating and lounge areas, selection or bars, video arcade and on board shopping cheaper than duty free prices ( and below high street prices).
- Spacious cabins with en suite shower room and WC with complimentary Towels and bed linen.
- Disabled facilities such as Disabled toilets ,wheelchairs (on request), wheelchair friendly lifts, dining areas.
- Club lounge on P&O English Channel Ferries – Complimentary refreshments and newspapers – with waiter service for £14 per person.
- Priorité service – allows priority boarding for you to board and depart first, for £12 per car (each way).
Tags: English Channel ferries